Thankful for the Great Outdoors
This week, I am thankful for:
- The beautiful mountain views in my city, just over ten minutes drive.
- 60-degree mornings, so the hike felt very refreshing.
- The energy to rise early and avoid the crowd.
- My dog joining me in the otherwise solitary walk.
- The effect of going outdoors has on me--wonderful happy feeling.
- Calories used for exercising.
- Days off to enjoy life outside work.
- Coffee to keep me going on my workdays in the hospital.
- My son adulting. He paid for his two old tickets!
- Apps to motivate me and lose a few pounds.