Hello. Another week, another time to recognize my blessings. My family went to our regular schedule this past week. It is back to college for my daughter and me. We have no vacations planned so far. Life is smooth and we plan to keep it that way. Smooth is fine and we feel grateful. Here's my list.
- A $1 dahlia from the farmer's market because even a single stem puts a smile on my face.
- The farmer's market on good weather to get local veggies from.
- A table for studying as I am back to school again to get my master's in nursing.
- Leftover flowers from the week prior and carrot leaves (LOL) to make a bouquet with my dahlia.
- Coffee candle to keep me awake while studying.
- My last lipid panel result. I got my total cholesterol and LDL within healthy limits finally.
- Losing five pounds and keeping it off.
- Thanks to the Noom app to help change my mindset about food.
- The slimming coffee my sister gave me. Between Noom and that, I lost weight without struggle.
- My kids helping around more around the house. They even did the lawn in the front and back of the house.