- A lollipop from my daughter she bought from her allowance debit card. It is her first purchase and she thought of me.
- My Fitbit and challenges I am in with my Fitbit friends encourage me to walk 10,000+ steps a day.
- The nice weather allows me to enjoy some time outside on my lunch break.
- My walking partner Velvet who is a dear to be with. She does not bark to other dogs and their people.
- Beautiful scenes like this birdhouses to be enjoyed while walking.
- My first ceramic plate in years I painted. What a stress reliever to paint this.
- Another painting, my only Denver Broncos cup.
- Daughter's love of painting gives us more reason to spend time together. Look at this box she painted.
- The home recipe to bathe poor Velvet who got sprayed by a skunk.
- Not pictured here is my son who got all A's but one B this summer semester in 12th grade.
This end of the week has been good. Today, perhaps, we'll even go to the mountains and take a hike.