End of January Gratitude
I am just getting used to the year twenty twenty and then it is the end, of the month that is. January is over. By this day, Americans should have received their W2s from the (snail) mail if they did not opt-in for a digital copy online. Also by this day, I should have restarted budgeting with my laptop. I have a few hours left. Between budgeting and doing school work, I chose neither one.
So here I am, writing my gratitude list. This is more fun. Perhaps after being inspired by my list, I will gain enough energy to eat the frogs.
What am I thankful for this week. Let me list ten!
- Little Josiah tops the list. My 10-month old favorite grandson (I only have one) learned to use my exercise band. I didn't realize he was watching.
- He is my number one fan, well, he is the only one who likes my winter sweater. He is so easy to entertain.
- He just makes me smile whatever he does. He had his arms up with a book in one hand. I thought he would throw it away.
- And then, he calmed down and start "reading" the book. I think he likes that baby version of The Secret Garden.
- A baby shower cake a coworker baked for our boss. It was delicious.
- A baby shower gift-card-bouquet arranged by a co-worker on light duty. She did it with one good arm.
- The coworkers who all contributed. My boss will have her own bundle of joy. Her and her husband's first!
- The flight of choice that the nurse convention group booked for me. All paid.
- The hotel of choice booked for the convention with a kitchenette and a free hot breakfast daily. I am set for the May nursing convention.
- A smooth week in the house. No drama.
That should be all for now. Till next time.