|Enjoying a time outside, even if it's just|
outside a new church.
I am working on building my reserves. Over the span of many years, I have been burdened with stress that made my happy bank empty. I compiled a list of things I do and will do to make me happy.
13 Things to Make You Happy
1. Sniff some scent – Vanilla, cinnamon
2. Eat good and take supplements
- Healthy Food
- Spicy food (hot enough that I can tolerate). This means mild to me.
- Dark chocolate
3. Laugh or smile -- laughter yoga, watch Mr. Bean videos
4. Enjoy the music – Play, listen or sing. I like 70's, 80's (my almost-stress-free times), Christian, Country. I like listening to my Amazon Prime Music, singing with Smule app, or playing the guitar and piano as a forever beginner. :)
5. Go outdoors, enjoy the nature (walk in the park, hike with my dogs)
6. Meditate, deep-breathe, or do yoga- Kundalini
- 7-minute exercise x 2 (15 minute HIIT)
- 15-minute exercise of any form minimum (running, walking, sports)
- Exercise with a group (join challenges. I like Fitbit)
- Extreme sports (in my case this would be running to escape the Zombies using Zombies Run app)
- Do chores: vacuum, sweep, mow the lawn, garden (and you'd say, "really?"
|Join ABC Wednesday for the theme|
letter of the week inspiration
10. Practice gratitude by journaling, praying or blogging.
11. Help others – donate, spend money for a cause, support co-workers with their business, buy concert tickets, and donate blood as able. (Have your tried Charity Miles and Donate-ad-photo?)
12. Spend time with loved ones.
13. Go to the church that I like.
Do you have other tips not listed here that will not break the bank?