No More Pain
- It is not too easy to focus on gratitude but we are trying. We are grateful for the ten loving years our miniature poodle, Snowball gave us.
- His pain from a deadly attack of a loose Pitbull ended. He is now pain-free.
- We are grateful for animal control staff assistance.
- We are grateful for the pictures reminding us of many years of happiness with a loving dog who loved daily walks up to his last day.
- We are grateful that none of us humans were physically hurt.
- Switching gears, I am grateful for my grandchildren who plays with me outdoors, snow or sunshine.
- I am grateful for takeouts, and in a way, I help the restaurants still have a little business.
- I am grateful for reusable personal protective equipment at work to use in isolation rooms in the hospital.
- I am happy to report that over 180 COVID-19 patients were discharged out of my hospital since March. Some are even publicized in the news happy and back with their families.