Halloween Gratitude 2019
Anyway, just as important, I have many blessings to fall back on this fall. Here is my list of gratitude.
- A moment to enjoy my grandson's Scooby-Doo picture. Isn't he the cutest Scooby-Doo baby this year? All that I asked agrees with me!
- Just eight years ago, my son, now a father, still dressed for Halloween. You can't see it here but he was a wounded skateboarder. (He had left his costume at a friend's house an hour away. . . ) How can he have a kid already? He is only (still) a/my kid!
- Snowball was younger then. He is still cute now but he is missing a lot of teeth and his tongue always hangs on the left side. I love old pictures.
- My daughter dressed up for Halloween this year still. She is 19 and still going to college. I am happy about that.
- I work last Halloween. I am thankful nothing scary or gruesome happened at work that day.
- I am thankful for a good talk with my boss last week. It makes me nervous sometimes when bosses make an appointment with me "just to talk."
- I am thankful for the reimbursement from work for my expenses obtaining a second nurse certification.
- I am thankful that so far I am not behind taking two college courses at the same time while working fulltime. I am still alive and not buried with tons of homework. I am keeping up.
- I am thankful for my health. I remember this every time I hear about another young woman diagnosed with breast cancer. I get sad then cheer up for MY HEALTH.
- My presentation went well in nursing education day. Speaking in front of others makes me nervous but I did alright.
May you have a list of gratitude to think about. Have a good week!