Oh What a Beautiful Morning, Oh What a Beautiful Week
Hello. It is a busy happy week. I have many things to be thankful for. Here are some:
- Free audiobook to listen to from Denver Public Library. This week I have The Grateful Life on my virtual shelf, accessible anywhere with my phone.
- A smile from seeing a book for kids, however odd. It is a book about butts. Speaking of butts, I fixed baby Josiah's constipation. He was screaming in pain as he could not pass the darn, you know? His mom was crying too as she handed him to me. My daughter (auntie), said, "Thank goodness, he has a nurse grandma!"
- The after picture of Josiah, already smiling after "the incident."
- Baby prune juice and food to prevent future constipation.
- Church service online for the times I do not go. Today I virtually attended Alamo Church Community Church service in Texas.
- Date night with Paul trying a different restaurant. I had shrimp tacos with Baja sauce. Yum.
- This is a big one. I won a scholarship to a big nursing convention in Indiana. This is for the largest nurse specialty group I am proud to belong to, the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses.
- A walk in the park. It is 52 degrees. Warm enough.
- Laptops to get school and work done. Is it a blessing (or not) that we can take "the work" home? This week it is a blessing.
- Window stick ons for easy, clutter-free Valentine's month decorating. We needed to replace the Christmas decor and our windows were looking bare without replacements.
- I smiled when I saw some beers in the store named after me! Sour peach beer, anyone?