My not-so hectic week in pictures
It is the month of September. It is getting cooler. We have two months left in the year when the weather is still tame and every morning is still good for a nice stroll in the park. I have some things to be thankful for. I will try to list ten.
- Sweet cookies from the Donation Alliance for the nurses.
- A cute pose by Velvet in the morning. Isn't she cute, up-side-down or right-side-up?
- Twin Lakes Open Space walking trails. This trail has lots of shades!
- Paul walking with me.
- We are still shedding some unwanted pounds.
- Healthy food to help us lose weight. Paul does it with reducing fat intake mostly and walking alone.
- An exercise coach to motivate me to do my home workouts. Paul and I are hoping to shrink one size smaller to look good in swimsuits for a future trip to . . .
- My daughter and I doing well so far in college.
- Installment plans to pay for college.
- Sprouts grocery store for refunding me my money for a bad service one day.