It is October and the weather and color of early Fall show some hints here in Colorado. I try to create some beauty around me to share with family and friends and use nature and circumstances as instruments of creativity. I have many things to be grateful for. Here is my list.
- My son and family came to visit with his family. I have this backdrop in the backyard for them. He showed the kids how to rake and help clean up in the backyard to which his little boy made a face * I am not raking the leaves because you ask me to* kind of attitude.
- Grandson later did it when not asked. :)
- We are still receiving unexpected wedding gifts even when we did not have a reception.
- I am thankful for all the gifts and best wishes.
- Wally the dog earns his certificate for dog training 101 (online).
- I thank him and the trainer for the video training. He learned to close the door, "stay" longer, and be better with "leave it." Human dad Paul is teasing us that we bought Wally's diploma. We did not!
- Nuts from the employee recognition team for staff.
- Paul is (kinda) letting me slowly decorate the house. It was such a "man house" and so naked of decor. It is safe to start outside.
- Family pictures. Grandson is more interested in looking at the backdrop than being a part of it for photos. :)
- Free flu shot from work.
- My friends, family, and I are keeping healthy.