I am virtually running after the wagon, trying to hop in to join the happy group full of grateful people. Here I am. I made it on a Tuesday afternoon.
- I am thankful for the togetherness in my household the stay-at-home, safe-at-home, whatever-you-call-it orders bring.
- I am thankful for the simplicity and beauty of the activities we are left to do. Walking outdoors? Yes!
- I feel grateful that I have one dog left to encourage us to walk.
- Two playful grandchildren, one walking, the other, a future walker. I hope. He is 13 months expert climber and crawler.
- Cloth masks from work, friends, and neighbors. I treat them as undergarments. They have to be laundered and dried often. (I use a coffee filter insert that is unbleached and garbage bag ties for the metal nose part. I do not believe HEPA-filter is a good idea for the danger of inhaling ground glass).
- No-spill special toddler cups. I can use one for myself. :)
- The beauty of Colorado within ten miles of my home. It is not encouraged yet to drive away in the mountains as they have few resources there as far as medical care is concerned. But there are still plenty of areas to visit that will do.
- I found an outdoor gym. I will use it when it's allowed in the future.
- Flat rocks to do fun stepping. Better than the boring board.
- The new stationary recumbent bike I put together for two hours. I used it when it was raining.
- I am grateful for the patients "graduating" from the hospital after 30-some days who recovered from COVID-19. Here is one I took care of myself.
- We currently have more room in ICU for new patients, thus, the loosening of restrictions with lock-outs and distancing in the social world. Is that good or bad? You decide.